DataManagement Senior Consultant / Architect (M/F)
Do you want to perfect your knowledge? Join a renowned expert’s team to continue growing together !
- At least 6 years in Data Integration
- You have significant experiences on several database engines and masteries SQL
- You have experiences in MDM/Referential system implementation
- You have already faced DQ issues and managed them with correct approach
- You manage (features, capabilities, setup, technical skills) at least one MDM / DQM / ESB tool (Talend, IBM, Informatica, Semarchy…)
- You want to grow up your knowledge about Data Governance and Data Management in general
- You want to see all the phases of a Data project from scoping to implementation
- You are empathic, organized, rigorous and autonomous
- You like to share your knowledge and work in a friendly atmosphere
- You can adapt to your interlocutor
- Where : Paris, Île-de-France (FR)
Within Follow Us, your missions will range from participating in proposals to the responsibility of Data sub-projects within integration projects, through scoping mission, data Blueprint definition mission, data architecture definition missions, implementation of Proof-of-Concepts, consulting missions and business processes missions as well as sharing your knowledge internally.