For which ROI set up a Data Hub?
- Increased cross-application flows readability
- Centralization of data transformation/adjustment rules
- Comprehensive and consolidated view of business data
- Reduced infrastructure (storage, data flow) and application maintenance costs
- Re-appropriation of exchanges by the Business Lines and in particular the concerned Data Owners
Set up an MDM system? For what benefits?
- Having a definition reference for its business objects, the intangible capital that is a reference data with controlled quality is important
- Remove hidden costs of non-quality
- Overhaul (and centralize) the business processes – allowing if necessary to move towards a Business Process Management approach
- Finally be able to have a 360 view of its business objects through the IS
Interests of working on data quality?
- Better decision-making through reliable KPIs
- Better customer lifecycle control => 360 view / churn reduction
- Time savings on cleaning up recurring manual data