Big Data Architect (M/F)
- Are you tired of classic projects and routine?
- Working in a team of passionate people, in a human-sized structure motivates you?
- You like to communicate and share your knowledge, your experiences?
- Are you motivated to build solutions around a quick changing ecosystem?
- Are you interested in challenging our customers to promote your vision?
- Do you want to perfect your knowledge? Join a renowned expert’s team to continue growing together!
- At least 6 years in Big Data
- You have significant experiences on Big Data architecture definition
- You are autonomous and know how to adapt to your client context and the way Big Data world is changing
- You have string skills in Big Data technologies (Hadoop world or NoSQL solutions or Cloud solutions) and programming languages (Java, Scala, R, Python, Unix Shell…)
- You have strong skills in server infrastructures, network and Kerberos has no secret for you
- You have passions for technologies in general
- You are empathic, organized, rigorous and autonomous
- You like to share your knowledge and work in a friendly atmosphere
- You can adapt to your interlocutor
- Where : Paris, Île-de-France (FR)
Within Follow Us, your missions will range from participating in proposals to the responsibility of Big Data sub-projects within integration projects, through scoping mission, bench mission, Big Data architecture definition missions, implementation of Proof-of-Concepts, consulting missions and business processes missions as well as sharing your knowledge internally.